LetHostTalk
Best server provider from your point od view ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best server provider from your point od view ...

Which server is better to have a deal with - hostingsource.com or swisslayer.com?
If you were me, what would you do?

Comments

• david007david007 Member
    Cluster63 said:
    Which server is better to have a deal with - hostingsource.com or swisslayer.com?
    If you were me, what would you do?

If you are looking for a stable server provider then bodHOST's cheap VPS hosting plan is $3.99/month for the "Starter VPS" plan, which includes 2 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 25 GB SSD storage, and 1 TB bandwidth. However, the $14.99/month plan you mentioned is the "Corporate VPS" plan, which provides 6 vCPUs, 6 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD storage, and 4 TB bandwidth. BodHOST offers a range of VPS plans with varying resources and prices to meet different needs and budgets.

Get an instant 15% OFF, all VPS Hosting you need to do is use the coupon code VPS15 during the checkout process.
  • FolcostokFolcostok Member

You can trust Swisslayer.com server hosting. They hosted my WordPress blog for my business for a year and the responsiveness through their customer-service is great. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th.

• RootballRootball Member

I moved all my sites to Hostingsource.com cheap vps: great pricing, friendly user interface, excellent support and decent uptime. They are really the most friendly hosting provider I have ever worked with.

VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    MyResellerHome is known for its cheap web hosting plans. Our web hosting services are available worldwide. We offer services like shared, VPS, dedicated, reseller, and WordPress hosting at affordable prices. We also offer services like SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, backups, and more. For more details on our plans, please visit our website.