LetHostTalk
Best server provider from your point od view ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best server provider from your point od view ...

Which server is better to have a deal with - hostingsource.com or swisslayer.com?
If you were me, what would you do?

Comments

• david007david007 Member
    Cluster63 said:
    Which server is better to have a deal with - hostingsource.com or swisslayer.com?
    If you were me, what would you do?

If you are looking for a stable server provider then bodHOST's cheap VPS hosting plan is $3.99/month for the "Starter VPS" plan, which includes 2 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 25 GB SSD storage, and 1 TB bandwidth. However, the $14.99/month plan you mentioned is the "Corporate VPS" plan, which provides 6 vCPUs, 6 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD storage, and 4 TB bandwidth. BodHOST offers a range of VPS plans with varying resources and prices to meet different needs and budgets.

Get an instant 15% OFF, all VPS Hosting you need to do is use the coupon code VPS15 during the checkout process.
  • FolcostokFolcostok Member

You can trust Swisslayer.com server hosting. They hosted my WordPress blog for my business for a year and the responsiveness through their customer-service is great. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th.

• RootballRootball Member

I moved all my sites to Hostingsource.com cheap vps: great pricing, friendly user interface, excellent support and decent uptime. They are really the most friendly hosting provider I have ever worked with.

VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/