LetHostTalk
Solid VPS Host + Helpful Tech Care? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Solid VPS Host + Helpful Tech Care?

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support.
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back.
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ SSD, 2 TB+ bandwidth, 6 gb Ram, 2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Profvds.com vps hosting solutions?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance

Comments

• VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and allwebhost.com are worthwhile.
    I am truly pleased on having my website hosted with them. Their biz is based on help and problem solving for the customers. Teams are good when motivated. These guys earn with sheer hard work are there for me promptly when I need them.

• As an alternative, can recommend hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting solutions. The hosting package is coming with a bunch of free software, like 1- Click WordPress installation and unlimited databases. A range of 50+ Operating Systems.

• At bodHOST, you can find reliable and secure DDoS-protected VPS solutions tailored to your needs. bodHOST Cheap VPS hosting services ensure optimal performance, scalability, and robust security features to safeguard your website from potential DDoS attacks. With our dedicated support team and a wide range of customizable plans, you can choose the perfect VPS hosting package for your growing online presence. Experience the combination of reliability and protection with bodHOST's DDoS-protected VPS solutions.