LetHostTalk
Searching for cPanel hosting — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Searching for cPanel hosting

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
25GBs - space, 500Gbs - transfer!
any experience with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting? Have found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
    + Decent speed
    + One-Click-Install for WordPress
    + Easy to use, beginner-friendly
    + Free domain and site builder
    + 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
  • RimsRims Member, Provider
    1. Reputation: Research their reputation and reliability through reviews and ratings.
    2. Hosting Features: Ensure they offer the necessary disk space, bandwidth, and cPanel.
    3. Reliability: Look for high uptime guarantees and stable infrastructure.
    4. Performance: Check if they have modern server hardware and optimization measures.
    5. Support: 24/7 customer support through multiple channels is important.
    6. Security: Verify their security measures, including firewalls and backups.
    7. Scalability: Ensure they can accommodate your website's future growth.
    8. Pricing: Compare prices while considering the value provided.
    9. Money-Back Guarantee: Look for this option to test their services.
    10. Additional Services: Consider extras like website builders or migration assistance.

Research, compare, and read customer reviews before making a decision.

Devrims managed cloud hosting is great with their services. You can go for them on my recommendation and you will never regret it. 
  • Accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever I have a problem - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help me out instantly.

• ahmedarain17ahmedarain17 Member, Provider
    The main point of the hosting is that if it meets your requirements you should definitely go for it. If the following hosting provider does not meet the requirement you can check for other provider 
  • MyWebSMyWebS Member
    The best hosting plans are: qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
    To sum it up, they are:
    - Super fast speeds
    - 100% uptime
    - Great support team
    - Automatic backup.