LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are rather attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Comments

• The reliability of netshop isp cheap web hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.

• If you are looking for a host, I would recommend centohost.com cheap hosting highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon. They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

• Try hostnamaste.com solutions. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services. Easy to use, friendly interface.

• I've always been very happy with kvchosting.net support - they are quick and friendly and will help you until there is a solution. They've provided more than what I need. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well.