LetHostTalk
Server hosting provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server hosting provider ...

Which server should I have a deal with - qhoster.com or asvhost.com?

Comments

• There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with QHoster.com you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable. I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts.

• yrhostyrhost Member, Provider
    Dedicated server hosting service in which the web host manages servers for their clients. Managed hosting is ideal for companies that don't have an internal IT staff, or that want to free up their IT staff to focus on other tasks.

YRHost offers managed services on our entire product line of Linux and Windows servers. It is important to stress the fact that we offer managed servers
  • Well, QHoster.com is a great host! To those who have bad things to say about this comapny can take a flying leap because support is quick and more than knowledgeable, they go out of their way with products that they have never even heard of before and they give guys with an average budget, like mine, a chance to compete with the larger hosting providers.

• I've never had a problem with nor heard any complaints about cloudarion.com server hosting. The professional focused efforts they delicately put together into making sure their customers feel safe, secure and taken care of are something every web hosting customers would value highly.

May the Lord bless them everyday.

• etechsupportetechsupport Member, Provider
    Hi, if you are looking for a server provider, then I will suggest for eTechSupport. 

The reason why eTechSupport:

• A strong team of certified professionals with experience in managing legacy technologies and cutting-edge technologies.

• 13,500 man-months of experience in providing managed services to corporates and major web hosting companies across the globe.

• Compliance and Domain knowledge-driven teams serving 24 x 7, guided by an erudite and internationally acclaimed thought leadership team.

• A strong L&D department consisting of industry experts providing regular training based on customer feedback and continual knowledge training
      On emerging technologies.

• Experienced in providing remote NOC and SOC services to fortune 500 organizations.

• Rated as one of the best Customer Support Services organizations by international review companies such as Google and TrustPilot.