LetHostTalk
Choosing a right server ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Choosing a right server ...

Cluster63Cluster63 Member
edited August 2022 in General Talks
Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is betetr to follow and why?

Comments

• You can rely on kvchosting.net web host. One time I couldn't get wordpress mu installed, I asked if it could be a server problem. They sent a guy out to look at it turns out I did something wrong in my config file. They fixed all the troubles.

• I always look for a few things:
    Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

I've been using Bullten budget dedicated hosting well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. Would well recommend.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    As per my research and experience, first, you need to analyse every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think Ownwebservers is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the USA’s leading, independent providers of Managed IT Services.
  • Identifying the hosting necessities in such a way that you can assess and compare the various options available, is one important step in choosing the right hosting providers. Consider the following factors as you start to describe your qualifications in choosing the right one. You should always choose a provider based on the needs of your site. Make sure that the features and services provided by the company fulfill your requirement. I'm sure that you want your site to be functioning in optimum condition and you would want Internet users who visit your site to have a good time viewing your site.
    Reliability is the key to a smooth operating website. That is often the key to success. Therefore, you will definitely need to select a hosting provider that provides 24/7 customer support. It is best to get companies that provide support via live chat, phone, and email tickets. With this, you will know that even if you have a problem in the middle of the night, you know where to get help.
    It's imperative to judge a hosting provider by the company they maintain. You have to evaluate their website and check for customer references and testimonials. Ask in detail about the types of companies they cater to and check if you are fitting for their business.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    ownwebservers.com is one of the few providers on this list to offer unlimited bandwidth on all its VPS Hosting plans, making it a top choice for sites with high traffic demands. Additionally, this host provides a free SSL certificate, daily disaster recovery backups, and a suite of proprietary tools for web hosting account management.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!
  • A very happy, long-time Kvchosting.net customer. The pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support. Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer. Performance is Excellent.

• Speed connectivity is really fast, so my visitors are happy. I am fully satisfied dealing with Exmasters.com and can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable hosting services to others. Pricing is quite reasonable (they saved much money for me) - I like it very much.

• yrhostyrhost Member, Provider
    Businesses and web applications today demand speed, processing power and bandwidth, and those who want total control of their server environments need to be dedicated server hosting which allow them to leverage the power of an entire server, as opposed to partial allocation on a shared server.