LetHostTalk
Any good Wordpress Hosting ? - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

Any good Wordpress Hosting ?

Any good Wordpress Hosting ?
Require: Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee. Register .net domain.
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com web hosting, domain registration services?
What host would you rather choose if you were me?

Comments

• I have been using Hostnamaste.com for a couple of months and I'm very happy with their services. Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.
  • I think I finally found a hosting service I'll keep for a very very long time! Hostnamaste.com were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas. Recommended.
  • Hostingsource.com and hostround.com provide Wordpress-friendly plans.
    They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
    Prices are competitive.
  • Good wordpress hosting offers company INXY. Collaborating with many hosting providers offers a wide range of servers at affordable prices and with different locations
  • Wordpress-friendly plans are available form hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.