LetHostTalk
German VPS provider ... need the best one — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

German VPS provider ... need the best one

Is serverhino.com the best German VPS provider? Are there any alternatives to them?

Comments

• RootballRootball Member
    edited December 2021

I can honestly say that cloudarion.com Germany SSD VPS is the best host in the world.

I have never noticed any downtime even if there were any. The servers are fast and responsive.

• Virtual Private Servers (VPS) have become very popular means of web hosting. Creating VPS's basically involves splitting the resources of a very powerful server into several parts and making those parts behave as if they were independent servers. With this approach, each part, i.e VPS, can have its own operating system and software. All kinds of changes can be done to VPS without affecting any other VPS that shares the same physical server.

A VPS offers a considerable performance improvement over shared hosting (where very limited changes are allowed), but is still cheap compared to a dedicated server (which gives you complete control over the entire server). You will need quite a bit of technical knowledge to run a website on a VPS.

Besides these factors, customer support, uptime guarantee and the location of the server should also be carefully considered. A server that is physically closer to the most of your website users will load the pages faster. A VPS provider that gives you an option of monthly billing is preferable compared to the one that requires you to enter a yearly contract. It gives you the option to change providers in case you decide to do so. Some VPS providers will even credit you for the amount of time you did not use any VPS.

Just remember that selecting an affordable plan from a reputable VPS provider is always better than a cheaper plan from an obscure company.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • VPS plans from libertyvps.net and hostround.com are full-featured and their support is beyond praise.
    Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.

• You'd better try swissns.ch solutions. The best host ever, the staff are really really kind, the prices are awesome. everything is perfect, the site is always up.

• TarakliyaTarakliya Member
    edited January 2022
    Try VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    Don't go anywhere else. You'll regret it.