LetHostTalk
QHoster.com vs Rockhoster.com - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste

QHoster.com vs Rockhoster.com

The best VPS provider ... is that available from QHoster.com or Rockhoster.com?

Comments

• My experience with Rockhoster.com has been extremely positive. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee. I am pleased to deal with them.

• I have been using QHoster.com for over 9 months. It has been great, server uptime is perfect. 24/7/365 live chat support has proven very useful for me and all requests have been dealt with very fast.

• Moved to QHoster.com cPanel web hosting after poor service with my previous web host. Now I am fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

• I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather than web site itself, but it seems that both working well. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend QHoster.com web host.