LetHostTalk
Affordable VPS provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Affordable VPS provider ...

Hostingsource.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts are enticing for me and I have to select the best one, any ideas?

Comments

• Virtual Private Servers (VPS) have become very popular means of web hosting. Creating VPS's basically involves splitting the resources of a very powerful server into several parts and making those parts behave as if they were independent servers. With this approach, each part, i.e VPS, can have its own operating system and software. All kinds of changes can be done to VPS without affecting any other VPS that shares the same physical server.

By using a VPS, you can decide to focus on your business and let the technical side worry with itself. Since none of the hardware is located onsite, you have trusted professionals that are able to manage your uptime and processing speeds effectively. This negates the need for that expensive staff member that you would have to add otherwise.

Just remember that selecting an affordable plan from a reputable VPS provider is always better than a cheaper plan from an obscure company.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • I've been very lucky - I run reasonably complex PHP scripts all over my site. When I had a problem I contacted hostingsource.com techs and it was fixed within 2 hours, and when I was confused about some of the more technical aspects of an upgrade they took the time to explain them.

• Quite a lot of people are shifting to VPS today since it offers major benefits. One of the main benefits offered by these servers is cost saving. The main reason that a dedicated server would not be right for you is because you would have to invest quite a lot of money for getting the equipment. There would be expenses for software, set up costs and then regular expenses for maintaining the servers every day. These servers would require power, storage space and data centre in order to work well. You would also require resources for maintaining, protecting and upgrading these servers which would be an added cost. Not all business can afford these expenses and very few of them would need such resources which is one of the reasons why more people are considering using a virtual private server.

VPS offers several great benefits. The main benefit that you can enjoy when you use a hosting solution like this is cost saving. You would not have to worry about your maintenance costs, especially if you outsource functions. You would not have to worry that the servers are online and up at all times since the company that you would outsource it to would take care of it. They can also offer this hosting to various other clients and you would be able to be independent as far as your server usage is concerned.

When you go through the entire checklist for selecting the right VPS, go for a company that would offer you effective functioning. Ensure that the company would offer you customer service round the clock through efficient and knowledgeable representatives
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Tarakliya said:
    Hostingsource.com and hosting.uk VPS accounts are enticing for me and I have to select the best one, any ideas?

Quite a few names honestly but I need to know what is your budget. I have been with HostGator India for a while for my India and US clients and they are really satisfied with the performance. From a hosting aspect, they are fantastic. But a little higher on the pricing aspect, but definitely affordable and much more reliable than several players for VPS.