LetHostTalk
I need feature-packed EU server hosting — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

I need feature-packed EU server hosting

I would like to ask for some expert help in order to help me to choose the hosting provider.
What do you think about QHoster.com EU server hosting?
The reason for my request is that I am looking for a good place where I can order server hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
Do you know anything about it?

Comments

• I have heard of NetShop ISP from a friend who is really happy with their services and right before I was about to give up, I decided to give it a try. And I am happy I did. Now I have all I need and even more!
    The network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!

• Think that it will be useful to share my 2 cents about my hosting experience dealing with exmasters.com web host. The pricing is quite reasonable. I get what I pay for. Their features and free bonuses impressed me a lot - this attracted me a lot, so I decided to give them a try.

• I have been using QHoster.com hosting service for a long time.. I run my web sites on their VPS hosting account. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.

• Cool payment options: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller. QHoster.com guys are great. My last provider was causing me serious issues. In complete frustration, I decided to find reliable and honest one.