LetHostTalk
Need help with choosing a VPS host — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need help with choosing a VPS host

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.
Any info on QHoster.com hosting solutions?
Are they reliable?

Comments

• In today’s time, it is very necessary to choose a good Web Hosting Service. Especially if you are starting a new website and do not have much technical knowledge. So I am sharing with you some of the points that will help you to choose a good web hosting service

1.Check Review :

The most basic but important factor is reviews of the Hosting. You can read the reviews on the Hosting company’s site or on independent sites also review the hosting services of various companies like Techradar or Pcmag

2. Uptime :

Uptime means a time for which your site is up and running on the web. So if uptime is 99%, it means that throughout the day, 99% of the time, your site was functioning perfectly. You should choose a hosting company whose uptime is at least 99.5%.

3. Payment :

Cost efficiency of any service is also an important factor. To compare packages of all the hosting companies whom you are considering on the initial levels. It is not necessary that if a service is costly, it provides the best service or a company is charging less, meaning their service will be poor. So check the price and services of the companies thoroughly.

4. Support:

A company’s customer service also becomes crucial if you do not have excessive technical knowledge. Nowadays, many companies run 24x7 helplines on their site to help customers. Choose a company that is quick in response and can solve your problems at the earliest. You can take the help of the reviews for that.

5. Data Backup:

There are several hosting providers, among them provides free regular data backup of your website. Thus it helps in restoration in any case of hard drive failures. Therefore, you should consider this factor before opting for a web hosting company.

6. Bandwidth & Traffic:

It is also known as Data Transfer. It means the amount of data can be downloaded from your site. Check out the amount of bandwidth a hosting provider is giving and what are the charges

Above were the main 6 points that you should consider before choosing any web hosting provider. I hope this will help you to choose your plan. If you any more queries, feel free to ask me in the comments

• So, you have decided to rent an Virtual Private Server (VPS)? That is smart idea since VPSs are cheaper than dedicated servers and for most hosting users they will be very adequate. But, you here you might find some tips how to choose your future VPS hosting provider.

First, it is good idea to choose hosting provider which has some experience, which exists for some time and has some nice reviews. You can find reviews of particular hosting company by searching for "company name review" at search engines (with or without quotes). If you don't find any review, it smells that company is fresh. With new (start-up, fresh) companies there are some possible disadvantages and some possible advantages (less probably).

You should know your needs to be able to choose VPS hosting plan - how much memory you will need, how much computation power, how much hard disk and how much bandwidth. It is good when VPS hosting company provides cheap upgrades if you need more any of those. Stay away from companies which don't publish any of these data clear for their VPS hosting plans.

There are many features that make this type of hosting popular among many people and business owners because it can easily be customized to meet their needs.

Ultimately, VPS host is the best choice when it comes choosing a hosting package.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • Hosting plans from libertyvps.net and scalahosting.com are the best to sign up with.
    They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable. 

• I am happy with cloudarion.com web hosting. They have superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them. They are able to pass on the savings to you.

• VPS or virtual private server is a hosting solution that splits a physical server into various servers. These are known as virtual servers since they are already divided into different parts yet they all offer the benefits what a dedicated server offers. VPS web hosting is a great midway option between shared and dedicated hosting environments. This means that you will be using a service the same as a dedicated server in a much lower price.

VPS server is the best choice for may web site owners because it is easier to use. Every web site will be allotted with a separate server where the web master can be able to run the software, applications without facing problems at all. VPS hosting perfectly fits big businesses need. Any business can save a large amount of money in using virtual private server. The business can focus solely on the profitability and financial matters. Furthermore, VPS hosting provides scalability that allows you to add more resources (RAM, disk space, etc.) if you need expansion for growth. Another thing is that VPS can support large, dynamic websites unlike with a shared environment.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.