LetHostTalk
Looking for reseller — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for reseller

So I'm gonna need a reseller for some design clients, friends, and sites of mine. Any suggestions?

Requirements:

less than 40/mo
    free whmcs or blesta preferably
    good support
    unlimited accounts or at least 30
    disk space - 150gb or more
    bandwith - not really a concern as long as the disk space requirement is fulfilled
    relatively reputable
Any info on Rockhoster.com web hosting service?
Alternatives?

Thanks

Comments

• Reseller web hosting is a unique concept that is practiced all over the world by the web hosting service providers. In this type of web hosting, a particular hosting service provider purchases a large number part of hard drive space, segregates it into several small spaces and then resells to other users. This kind of service is preferred by small companies as individuals, willing to have their own website, prefer such services. Reseller hosting services provide instant or quick profits to the reseller. Moreover, as the dedicated server is segregated for several usages, the amount of profit made on each of those is also higher.

Reseller offers excellent web hosting services to their customers. They ensure to provide reasonable expenses and durability to customers. To some of the customers they also provide services like that of merchant account, SSL certifications, domain name registration and SEO optimizations. Some of the resellers are liberal enough when it comes to the selection of web hosting packages. The customers are highly impressed through this kind of business strategies that are adapted by the resellers.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • Thanks to Rockhoster.com we can offer our clients a very professional hosting solutions with the best tech support we found on the net. In nearly 2 years now I've not had to wait more than 10 minutes for a reply to my email support inquiries - fast, accurate and issues resolved very quickly.