LetHostTalk
GreenGeeks Quick Launch Wizard | Launch WordPress websites in Seconds| Best Eco- Friendly Hosting - Announcements Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

GreenGeeks Quick Launch Wizard | Launch WordPress websites in Seconds| Best Eco- Friendly Hosting

Rachel_26Rachel_26 Member, Provider
GreenGeeks is the No.1 hosting in the market in terms of customer support and features. They use advanced technology like RAID10 storage as it helps in data recovery and LiteSpeed, LSCache, MariaDB, HTTP/2, PHP7 and free CDN.

If you are looking for a hosting to buy which has great uptime and server response time and mostly you will definitely fell in love with their chat support. They are online always 24/7 support. I was literally shocked by support. I have used many hosting companies but no one in the market provides such type of customer support. You know they will help you get solved even the problem is outside of hosting. I really impressed with the support team.

Top features of GreenGeeks WordPress hosting:

• 1-click WordPress install, auto-updates, and daily backups
  • A free domain name, free Let’s Encrypt Wildcard SSL
  • Top-tier performance with PHP7, SSD, CDN, and more
  • Advanced security with custom security rules and zero-day vulnerability fixes
  • 24/7 Support by chat, ticket, or phone

Pricing for GreenGeeks WordPress hosting starts from $2.49 per month.

GreenGeeks is one of the best WordPress hosting providers on the planet:
  • GreenGeeks Automates WordPress Updates
  • Enhanced Security
  • Automated Nightly Backups
  • Powerhouse Enterprise WordPress Servers

This environment-friendly web hosting company has been around for 9+ years. GreenGeeks claims to be the World’s largest Green website hosting provider.

They serve more than 300,000 websites all over the world – according to their website.

GreenGeeks offers Shared Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Server Hosting as well as a Drag and Drop Website Builder.