LetHostTalk
Which is best VPS Provider in Mexico? - Announcements Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

Which is best VPS Provider in Mexico?

davids007davids007 Member, Provider
edited June 30 in Announcements
Which VPS  is better to buy for hosting a forum. I am planning to buy from bodHOST. Is it reliable?
Post edited by LetsHostTalkAdmin on

Comments

• I'd draw your attention to deals from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com as they are the best in delivering their services in a quality manner.
    I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

• david007david007 Member
    Thanks Tarakliya

I compared all hostings suggested by you but I found bodHOST.com useful as it can satisfy my demands. 

• Daniel165Daniel165 Member, Provider
    edited June 19
    Yes, I have found bodHOST is one of the top VPS hosting organizations in the Maxico. 
  • rockoloprockolop Member
    I also know really cool VPS hosting accounts offered by Hostplay.com team. Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose them. Contact their 24/7 support, tell your requirements and they will find the best hosting fit according to your needs.

• Take your time to consider HostingSource.com SSD VPS hosting deals. The service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.

• VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member

I found digitalserver.com.mx Mexican web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account. I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.