LetHostTalk
VPS from a cheap and reliable proivider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS from a cheap and reliable proivider ...

If oyu have to choose between hostingsource.com and legionbox.com - which VPS is the best for hosting a blog?

Comments

• For a blog I'd use the provider that gives me the most resources for a cheaper price.

Not sure what's better between the two hosts you sent but I feel I can suggest you to take a look at our VPS offers here:

Included with it, we also provide 100Gbps DDoS mitigation and 24/7 Live support.

• I first contacted hostingsource.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper. Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. Their pricing is cool. Recommended!

• I would choose neither of them because I know that O365CloudExperts is the best host when it comes to hosting.
    They have a competitive support team and they provide these services at competitive prices.
    Look no further than O365CloudExperts if you want only the best host to host your website.
  • If it were between those 2 I'd pick legion
  • servertrafficwebservertrafficweb Member, Provider
    first you can choose hostingsource.com

• They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because hostingsource.com is professional web host. My experience dealing with them has been perfect. I can highly recommend their hosting services to others.