LetHostTalk
VPS which is good for hositng a forum ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS which is good for hositng a forum ...

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are to my liking and I have to sign up with the best onre, so which is that?

Comments

• The customer services is excellent. Rockhoster.com is by far the best I have ever used.Highly recommend to all webmasters looking for Drupal, Wordpress, OS-commerce, Joomla hosting at good rates.

• I use the services of rockhoster.
    I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! It places high value on customer support and it shows.
    As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
  • marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    If you are confused which hosting solution is best for your online business. Then I will recommend Serverwala Data Center. They provide high performance at unbeatable prices and also simplicity, scalability, and customization. Their expert technical support team is on standby to diagnose and solve any issues you encounter. So don't waste your time and simply go to google SERP and search serverwala.org

• I am satisfied with Rockhoster.com customer service and tech support. The features are easy to use i.e. cpanel. I don’t mind paying the extra for the service and support that I have received. I have sent in support tickets that were answered in less then one hour. Great job.