LetHostTalk
USA Web Hosting (SSD) deals? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

USA Web Hosting (SSD) deals?

I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
Server location required: USA. I found kvchosting.net - their Web Hosting (SSD) deals look quite good.
I need hosting account with 150 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?

Comments

• marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    If you are looking for the best web hosting in USA. Then I will suggest you Serverwala Data Center, they provide affordable web hosting services in USA. I am using from the last 2 years. Enjoy friendly, smart assistance from Serverwala's world-class technical support and operations teams. Their experts keep your server running & up-to-date with security patches, OS updates, and more. They provide full root access with 24/7 customer support. 
  • Must say that I was fully-impressed with kvchosting.net service. This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

• HostPlaxHostPlax Member, Provider
    I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
    Server location required: USA. I found kvchosting.net - their Web Hosting (SSD) deals look quite good.
    I need hosting account with 150 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
    What host is better? And why?
    Looking at the requirement for "150 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth"  you should go for VPS rather than choosing shared hosting.

HostPlax.com - Cloud Shared Hosting for Less than $1/ month
    Cloud Shared Hosting | Cloud VPS | Managed VPS | Cloud Dedicated | Cheap Domain Names
    Accepted payment methods: Paypal | Payu India | Bitcoin | Bank Transfer

• Daniel165Daniel165 Member, Provider
    bodHOST is a business solution provider offering solutions ranging from managed dedicated servers, web hosting, custom server solutions, data centers, VPS hosting, backups, and spam experts. Get 25% OFF your first invoice with bodHOST Linux & Windows VPS Hosting.
    bodHOST - Web Hosting at Just $1/mo | 99.99 Uptime SLA | 24x7 Technical Support
  • Had 2 sites with KVC for about 6 years now. Good value and any problems resolved quickly. My only issue is that there is almost too much 'tech' to play with that leaves me baffled. And I'm a former programmer! I previously had a 'free' email address that was closed down and was frustrating to have to re-organise my communication channels. For £10 a year or whatever I pay KVC to have my own domain gives me peace of mind.
  • servertrafficwebservertrafficweb Member, Provider
    liquid web provide business solution provider offering solutions ranging from managed dedicated servers