LetHostTalk
professional hosting for wordpress websites in Europe? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

professional hosting for wordpress websites in Europe?

I need help to choose professional hosting for wordpress websites in Europe.
Found swissns.ch web host and their hosting deals look quite good for my budget.
Are they trustworthy? Alternatives to compare pricing, features?

Comments

• Moved to cloudarion.com after poor service with my previous web host.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    I am so glad I found this web host and will be recommending them to all my friends and clients.

• They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased. About 6 months ago I started migrating my clients' sites to swissns.ch shared hosting and the process has been easy, with no glitches!

+ Coupon code: 3FI43HBLRM - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.

• Daniel165Daniel165 Member, Provider
    I'll recommend you bodHOST is one of the best WordPress Hosting service provider in the world.

Standard Plan starting from $4.99/mo with benefits
    • 5GB SSD Storage
    • Unlimited Bandwidth
    • Host 2 WordPress Sites
    • WordPress Toolkit
    • Unlimited Emails
    • FREE Domain Name*
    • 24x7 Technical Support
    bodHOST - Web Hosting at Just $1/mo | 99.99 Uptime SLA | 24x7 Technical Support
  • There is no denying the fact that choosing a web host can be a daunting task as there are lots of web hosts available in the net. Swissns.ch is great and very convenient when you deal with web host's customer support. The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.