LetHostTalk
Good servers in Mexico ? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Good servers in Mexico ?

Guys,
Need over 1 tb of disk space. Linux + 24/7 tech help
Linux, 40 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx Mexico server hosting accounts?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

Comments

• Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    If you are still looking for the server hosting then you should search on the Google SERP. There are lots of choices for your website and business. You can choose the appropriate option for your trading.
  • Use servers from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
    You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond. 

• Very pleased that I stumbled on to digitalserver.com.mx Mexico dedicated server hosting. I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday. They explained they were upgrading the servers and the new server was having a problem with some coding on my site.

• marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    If you want to purchase the best web hosting server then I will suggest you VPS Hosting Server in Mexico. Because VPS server cost is low on another hosting server. VPS hosting puts fewer websites on each web server, meaning faster speeds and more storage space for best rates. 
  • MyWebSMyWebS Member
    KVChosting.net and owned-networks.net are good enough to have a deal with.
    Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do! 

• RoletterosRoletteros Member
    edited July 2020
    My hosting from digitalserver.com.mx is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times. My hosting from this Mexico web host is perfect, couldn't ask for much more. Excellent communication and response times.

• digitalserver provides the most competitive web hosting services in Mexico.
    They have a supportive website staff and they are good at handling the complaint requests.
    I have had a wonderful experience with them.
    Their communication and PR teams are excellent as well.