LetHostTalk
VPS to buy from a decent provider .... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to buy from a decent provider ....

VPS deals from rockhoster.com and owned-networks.net are provided on lovely conditions and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• I have NEVER had such a high level of support from a hosting provider before. You will be pleased dealing with Rockhoster.com web hosting services. These guys bend over backwards and go out of their way to assist.

• Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. I've found Rockhoster.com support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.

• As an alternative, can also draw your attention to QHoster.com and also Libertyvps.net VPS hosting solutions. Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.

• servertrafficwebservertrafficweb Member, Provider
    we need a yours configuration then we will able to make a good pricing for you

Regards,
  • MyWebSMyWebS Member
    You may use VPS accounts from decent providers: HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles. 

• Why not to give Hostplay.com and their Offshore VPS hosting service a try?

• Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    If you are looking for the best web hosting provider then you should try Google SERP. There are many opportunities for your business. You can find your VPS server in your budget.
  • marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    If you are looking to buy the cheapest VPS server then simply go to SERP and search Cheap VPS Hosting. You will find many results. They provide one of the best services and high-quality performance, full root access with 24/7 support.