LetHostTalk
Reliable e-commerce hosting in Mexico? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Reliable e-commerce hosting in Mexico?

Require web hosting account with:
helpful customer support 24/7, 50 gbs of Hard Disk, 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux, Mexico.
How are digitalserver.com.mx service and their web hosting deals?
What are your views? What host would you choose? Why?
Any discounts or promos?

Comments

• The comparison will definitely help you to choose the right web host. I like QHoster.com Mexico hosting deals. You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

• KVChosting.net and inxy.com accounts can be suitable for you.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles. 

• I would choose the one you talked about.
    They serve people in other countries as well.
    Their support team is friendly and supportive.
    If you intend to host Windows-specific applications on your server space then I advise you to try the services of CloudDesktopOnline

• Anyway it is better to know more before signing up. For me, digitalserver.com.mx hosting offers look really nice in terms of pricing and features. Nice reviews from customers. Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

• Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast. I have never noticed any downtime even if there were any. Digitalserver.com.mx Mexico servers are fast and responsive.

• QHoster.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Everything has impressed me:
    - great network and server uptime,
    - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
    - helpful, professional customer support, etc.

• Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    If you are still looking for the cheapest hosting and server for your business then you should search on the Google SERP because there are lots of offers and options for your business.
  • marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    If you searching for reliable hosting for e-commerce business then I will suggest Serverwala Data Center. They offer tailored hosting for several major e-commerce platforms. And also provide GBS of Hard Disk, 1 TB of bandwidth, with full root access 24/7 technical support.