LetHostTalk
Which server is better to sign up with? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Which server is better to sign up with?

HortHort Member
edited June 2020 in General Talks
Which server is better to sign up with - either hosting.uk or legionbox.com?

Comments

• How much HD, RAM and Bandwidth do you need?

Nice server hosting deals offered by Bullten.com and also CoreSpace.com web hosts. Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

• I'd also recommend Hostplay.com and their offshore servers. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

• 20x faster speed with 99.9% Uptime.  Try servers from bodHOST.  Managed Dedicated servers housed in a Tier IV Datacenter backed with 24x7 Customer Support, easy upgrade options, and full migration assistance.

• IMHO, Tzulo.com and their dedicated servers will also suit your needs. Just contact them. You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

• Very happy with Centohost.com dedicated hosting, and would not hesitate to recommend them. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them. I feel that this package is well-suited for all individuals and small business.

• Daniel165Daniel165 Member, Provider
    In my opinion, both are server is best to sing up.
    bodHOST - Web Hosting at Just $1/mo | 99.99 Uptime SLA | 24x7 Technical Support
  • I can't say enough good things about kvchosting.net web host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.

• Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider

Use Serverwala Dedicated Server Canada. It is the most active and fastest speed server with an uptime guarantee. It is can be to boost your website traffic so that you are able to get more important traffic for your business.  Serverwala provides various facilities with all server hosting like 24*7 support for all clients, 100% Up-time Guarantee,  best and upgraded network system, Data Center Security, IP Latency, hardware, and many more.