LetHostTalk
Need your advice in terms of buying a right server — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need your advice in terms of buying a right server

Comparing servers from owned-networks.net and hostingsource.com, which plan is the best for hosting a forum? Any ideas? 

Comments

• Both these looking good VPS Hosting providers. However, I would suggest to check their clients reviews and pricing and after compare. 

You can also check the VPS Hosting Providers Offers here:
    https://letshosttalk.com/categories/vps-hosting-offers
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    edited June 2020
    If you are looking for the best and most powerful server hosting service, I recommend HostingSource.com web hosting service. My business has achieved a great degree of stability and performance is consistent with this affordable and reliable web hosting solution.

• mehrdadmehrdad Member, Provider
    its all depend that your requirement  
  • marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    If you are looking for best and reliable web hosting services, I will suggest Serverwala Data Center web hosting services. They provide one of best services. Web hosting is the best option for host your website.  If you want to purchase a hosting server then simply go to the website. 
  • I will give you a clear roadmap to follow, which will result in your business choosing the right server for its main requirements.
    1. Business platforms.
    2. In the Cloud.
    3. Make your choice.
    4. Match the server to your primary need.
    5. Buy an affordable server.
    6. Choose the best of the breed.
    7. Buy the right operating system.
    See which host fits these tips in the best way possible.
  • ServageWebhostingServageWebhosting Member, Provider
    I suggest you compile list of your server requirements based on the type of sites you intend to host. Of course having server in Data center at a closer to home location will give you added advantage