LetHostTalk
Is Vpsblocks.com.au VPS web hosting reliable? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Is Vpsblocks.com.au VPS web hosting reliable?

Hello!
Are you aware of Vpsblocks.com.au VPS web hosting?
Are they good enough, so I can start considering and using them?

Comments

• Use VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com as they are the best on this sphere.
    They are reliable web hosts with affordable prices and stable plans totally compatible with any web software, you wont regret of using them.
  • Good plans and amazing 24 hour support. I've been with a lot of hosts, and vpsblocks.com.au is by far the best. Easy to setup with them, and they setup the servers quick.

30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL* - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30

• VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and panamaserver.com are worth your attention.
    Excellent - say no more!They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support  is amazing.

• VPS hosting is best when taken from a reliable host like Apps4Rent or CloudDesktopOnline.
    Because companies like these offer some of the best and error-free user experience.
    They offer the services at a competitive price and are the best service providers. 
  • Get 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
    You can trust Vpsblocks.com.au hosting. All my support requests are handled under 15 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.