LetHostTalk
Choosing a VPS from a time-tested company ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Choosing a VPS from a time-tested company ...

Two hosts are in my mind: QHoster.com and Inxy.com and I have to opt for the best one for hosting a blog, so what should I do?

Comments

• You will be definitely pleased with QHoster.com provider. The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins .. unbelievable !! The support guys at are simply excellent, you can see the difference in service and it matter a lot to me.
  • Discounts for all QHoster.com hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33 - Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle). Their main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.
  • marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    edited July 2020
    If you want to best VPS hosting to host your website. Then I will suggest you Serverwala Data Centre. They are my personal favorite web hosting provider. I am using from last 3 Year. They provide fast, secure and reliable VPS India hosting at a very reasonable price.