LetHostTalk
Need to know your thoughts ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need to know your thoughts ...

Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to know which one is the best to sign up with? Any ideas?

Comments

• I've been with QHoster provider for just under a year and only had 2 downtime for about 5-10 mins each. If you know anything about hosting, you know that is AWESOME. I am really happy with their hosting, costumer service very fast to solve the problem. I would recommend them to anyone.
  • RuskinFRuskinF Member
    What is the region of your existence?
    If you are from Europe, I suggest you try Legionbox.
    I have never had more than 15 minutes of downtime in the last two years I have been with them.
  • Hi, both are good in their own capacity.
    Are you looking for any specific feature for comparison purpose. Also what's the main requirement like VPS or Dedicated Server?
    Thanks
    Dinsol.com Web Hosting Since Year 1999 Open Running Stable
    Social Media Optimization & Marketing Services with World Class Quality
    www.dinsol.com
  • ServageWebhostingServageWebhosting Member, Provider
    You can test their Customer support and how they respond to your queries. Nowadays most hosts are able to provide decent uptime, however it is the quality of their support that makes all the difference.

• The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. QHoster.com support is professional, communicative, and quite fast. I am a an experienced web user and have tried literally dozens of web providers before but none with such high standards.