LetHostTalk
Mexico web hosting packages? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Mexico web hosting packages?

Requirements:
- 15 gbs of disk space, - 550 gbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support.
I am considering digitalserver.com.mx to get Mexico web hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Comments

• GomarryGomarry Member
    KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans can be good for you.
    I am happy with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for good hosting at affordable price.
  • What I like about DigitalServer is that their Mexico web hosting is 10 times faster that I has had with my previous host! I have never experienced any downtime while dealing with them. When I had some questions, their intellectually gifted support team always willing to help and explain me everything I needed – really skillful they are.
  • I am not some professional in building web sites. I just have my own site that has 2 domain names hosted at digitalserver.com.mx (the 2 different domains lead to the same site). The site I use is just for my hobby in fact my son helped me build the site and I maintain it during the last 9-10 months.
  • marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    Serverwala data center provides great plan packages of web hosting. If you are confused about which hosting solution is best for your online business. then Serverwala is the best option they provide fast, secure and reliable Cheap VPS Hosting, Dedicated Server, Cloud Hosting, Linux, and window VPS hosting at very reasonable prices.