LetHostTalk
hosting.uk vs theelector.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

hosting.uk vs theelector.com

Plans from hosting.uk and theelector.com are attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, so which plan is the best for hosting a blog?

Comments

• Believe exmasters.com will meet all your specifications. Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.
  • Hosting.uk as well as theelector.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    I'm always impressed with the dedication that their technical staff show on support calls. Even difficult issues are handled with a can-do attitude.
  • hosting .uk seems to be good and affordable.
  • I have to highly recommend CloudDesktopOnline.com web host for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

I'd recommend Hostyd , their shared and cloud hosting solutions. I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team. Recommended.
  • GomarryGomarry Member
    Plans from asvhost.com and inxy.com can be good for you, the OP.
    The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.

• If you want to host your website on the internet, then there is no other platform better than one hosted by Apps4Rent.
    But even then I would advise you to consider your choices and carefully consider the hosts and make the right decision.