LetHostTalk
Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Suggestions for moving a few VPS servers?

Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current VPS servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the VPSs run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
Is Neironvps.com reliable web host? Any reviews please?
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Starting with Neironvps.com NVMe VPS, no problems and they come highly recommended by my friends. I like the way that they treat their hosting customers. They have informed me if their were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own fault.

• Read through the user business web hosting reviews check uptime and performance reports so you can make an informed choice of web hosting for your web site.

I am happy using Profvds.com EU vps hosting solutions. Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

• If you're looking for a Linux and Windows VPS hosting provider to sign up with, consider BodHOST. They offer reliable, secure, and customizable VPS services that cater to various website needs. With BodHOST, you can expect exceptional performance, scalability, and 24/7 customer support to ensure your online presence thrives. Signing up with BodHOST will provide you with a solid foundation to build and grow your website successfully.
  • Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Neironvps.com offers a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all. Like this NVMe VPS: NVMeVPS2 at $7.95/mo, CPU 1хE5-2680, RAM 2GB, SSD 20GB, Bandwidth 2TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    When moving your VPS servers, it’s essential to plan carefully, back up your data, and test your new environment before making the full switch. DediRock makes this process easier with expert support, reliable backup options, and customizable VPS plans to fit your needs. Their high uptime and smooth migration services ensure minimal downtime, giving you a hassle-free transition.

Choose DediRock for a seamless move and secure, top-quality VPS hosting for your business.