LetHostTalk
Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers

We are a medium sized game hosting company, primarily dealing with Minecraft servers. We're looking to add DDoS protected services to our Minecraft hosting portfolio. We've looked around for quality hosts (even in the offers section) that offer 10Gbps+ DDoS protection. Our current datacenter does offer it, but it only protects up to 1Gbps. Just not sure which hosts would be trustworthy for these types of services. We only want to use the best quality with the best support.

Requirements: Intel E5 Processor (2 quad or one hex), 32 GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM

Offers wide range of SSD and HDD options

Any recommendations? What are your views on Regvps.com server hosting solutions? Alternatives?

Comments

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    edited September 7
    MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, flexible bandwidth & disk space, DDoS attack protection, free website builder, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
  • ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider

Get 55% OFF on your first month of Dedicated Servers with our limited-time offer! Use code MONSOON55 at checkout to unlock unbeatable savings. Whether you're running high-traffic websites or resource-intensive applications, our dedicated servers are built to deliver top performance, security, and reliability. Don't miss out on this massive discount—start now and experience superior hosting. Offer valid for new customers only, so act fast and power your business with the best! MONSOON55 at checkout.

Hosting Deal: https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

• Luckily I stumbled upon Regvps.com in a web search for the best mambo/joomla hosting provider. The things I like about them are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host. The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.

• The server's response time is very good. Regvps.com has never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems. My site availability is almost 100%, so many extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.

• Server i7-6700 - $94/month, CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 64GB, SSD 2 x 512GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany, Nuremberg. Great service, good people. I am 100% satisfied with Regvps.com uptime, speed and customer support - can highly recommend their hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    Check out DediRock.

DediRock offers DDoS protection services to shield your server from distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, which can overwhelm your server with traffic and cause downtime.

And for a limited time, DediRock offers exclusive discounts on VPS and dedicated server plans! Don't miss out, secure your spot today!