LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS deals from libertyvps.net and allwebhost.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server-promo/
  • Give vote for Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps solutions. They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful. Recommended.
  • MyWebSMyWebS Member
    VPS accounts from surfhosting.co and swisslayer.com are worth trying.
    They are an excellent choice for web hosting. They are reasonably priced, provide excellent email-based support, and are incredibly reliable. I have really enjoyed working with them. Two thumbs up!

• You can try Silver Linux VPS plan: CPU Cores - 2 Cores, RAM - 2 GB, Disk Space - 50 GB, Bandwidth - 4 TB, Price - $39.99/month. LibertyVPS.net offshore VPS is great for running websites, game servers, bitcoin wallets, email servers, file servers, and much more.

• I vote for allwebhost.com.
    Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of. 

• I actually found Libertyvps.net via Google search and compared their services offered to providers that were highly recommended. I selected this one because of their customer service seemed to be better than other providers according to the other comments in here. I have been very satisfied with their services and I would highly recommend their services.

For someone looking to host a few things this is definitely the best inexpensive way to go.

• Thank you for all your recommendations. Just question about legionbox.com: do they have servers in Europe or USA? I like them.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    I highly recommend DediRock as a better option due to its focus on performance, comprehensive support, strong security measures, and promotional discounts. While both may have their merits, the overall value offered by DediRock, especially for those starting out or needing reliable service, makes it a compelling choice for VPS hosting. This could lead to better long-term satisfaction and performance for their web hosting needs.

Plus, our current limited discounts might make it even more budget-friendly for you. What specific features are you looking for?