LetHostTalk
surfhosting.co vs planethoster.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

surfhosting.co vs planethoster.com

Which server is better to sign up with - surfhosting.co or planethoster.com?
Any ideas?

Comments

• NebulaPointNebulaPoint Member, Provider
    I've been working with HostPro.com for about a year now, and so far, everything is great. I initially chose them because of the positive feedback on the forums and I was right. I used the NVMe VPS-1 plan, which provides enough resources for my online store. 4 GB of RAM and 2 CPUs are what you need for a fast website without delays, and the NVMe SSD provides high data processing speed. I also have several shared hosting plans for different large-scale projects and they work without any problems.
    Technical support is excellent - they always respond quickly and help with any questions, from installing SSL certificates to setting up cron jobs. Being able to get support 24/7 is a great advantage, especially when critical issues arise. 
  • You can get nice budget server hosting solutions at Hostnamaste.com web host. Try Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 4GB, 500GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $59.99/mo.

They refuse to jeopardize the clients and their websites by overloading the servers. The quality hardware allows them to bundle so much for so little.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Provider

It’s great to see a comparison, but one important factor is reliability; especially uptime. Some hosting providers can promise good features, but if your site goes down, it impacts your business directly.

DediRock offers a 100% uptime guarantee with all our hosting plans, so your website stays online and running smoothly. Right now, we're also offering limited promotions on our cloud and dedicated server packages. If uptime and reliability are what you need, we’d be happy to help!

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    If you want to find a hosting service with good technical support and data backup, you can check out hostpro.com. They make backups daily, which allows you to quickly restore the system after a failure or attack. Technical support is always in touch and will help you quickly deal with any difficulties at no extra cost.
  • HortHort Member
    Right servers can be got from allwebhost.com and surfhosting.co.
    Peaceful, stress-free, effective hosting at great prices.
    East to setup and use. Clear and efficient user interface.
    Always reliable.