LetHostTalk
Looking for 5TB storage server — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for 5TB storage server

Hello,
I’m looking for a storage server in the US, can anyone recommend provider with this kind of server?
Ideal price is less than $100 per server, I’m willing to pre pay for over half year.
What are your views on Hostingsource.com servers? Can I trust them?
Thanks!

Comments

• Customer Support is very helpful, and very quick with responses, unlike a lot of hosts i've been with. Get Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• I know DigitalServer.com.mx is good one. It is easy to manage all the files with PHP scripts in combination with MySql, offering audio streaming, podcast and downloading of audio files. I am also using some Perl scripts.

Try this package: Servidor Dedicado en Mexico DS-1A: Processor - Intel Core i3/Core 2 Duo 3.06 Ghz + 4 MB Cache, RAM - 4GB, Serial ATA hard drive - 1TB, Including IP´s - 1 IP Fija Mexicana, Rent monthly - $198.24/mo.

• If you are searching for ultimate control over your website and server resources, then bodHOST’s managed dedicated server hosting is your solution! you can enjoy a 10% discount on dedicated servers using the code DEDI10. You will experience unmatched performance, security, and customization options with a dedicated server that caters to your specific requirements. bodHOST ensures that your website is secure and operates optimally, giving you full control over your digital domain. Take advantage of this offer now and command your website like a master!

• Give Datapacket.net server hosting a try. I am very much satisfied by their customer service, they are available 24/7 and provide instant service whenever required. And the server cost is way too cheap. And the technical support is just awesome. Its 24/7.Response time is very quick.

• Don't look any further - if they come cheaper you will never get this level of support. It's about time a company started to take the industry seriously and treat people as people and not e-mail addresses. You will be pleased if you choose Hostingsource.com hosting. SSL-Secured sites are required to ensure optimal SEO ranking.

• Use Hostingsource.com services with no hesitation.
    24/7 support works, very satisfied, stable connection, uptime 99.9%.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider

Get 55% OFF on your first month of OwnWebServers Dedicated Servers with our limited-time offer! Use code MONSOON55 at checkout to unlock unbeatable savings. Whether you're running high-traffic websites or resource-intensive applications, our dedicated servers are built to deliver top performance, security, and reliability. Don't miss out on this massive discount—start now and experience superior hosting. Offer valid for new customers only, so act fast and power your business with the best! MONSOON55 at checkout.

Hosting Deal: https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/

• DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    Folcostok said:
    Hello,
    I’m looking for a storage server in the US, can anyone recommend provider with this kind of server?
    Ideal price is less than $100 per server, I’m willing to pre pay for over half year.
    Thanks!

Hi, when comparing providers, it’s important to look at how their services align with your specific needs—things like server performance and customer service are key. At DediRock, we’ve built our reputation around strong U.S.-based servers and exceptional support, and we’re currently offering discounts through limited-time coupons for new customers. If you’re weighing your options, it might be worth taking a look!