LetHostTalk
Stable server provider — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Stable server provider

Should I use a server from eitgher swisslayer.com or hostingsource.com?
Any ideas?

Comments

• ITivan80ITivan80 Member, Provider
    I have never dealt with those providers. However you do want to choose a good one with excellent customer service and reviews. 
  • I have proudly been hosting my site with Swisslayer.com server hosting, after being referred from this review site. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers provides Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting services, offering you exclusive control and resources for your website or application. With a dedicated server, you can enjoy enhanced performance, security, and customization options, as you do not share the physical server with other users. This hosting solution is particularly suitable for businesses requiring high-level resource allocation, data privacy, and tailored configurations for optimal performance. Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code MONSOON55.

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    For those looking for reliable VPS hosting, it might be useful to take a look at hostpro.com. This platform provides not only high speed, but also daily backups, which can be a lifesaver in unforeseen situations. It is important that technical support works 24/7 and is always ready to help for free. I've been using their services for some time now, and so far I'm satisfied with everything.
  • The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. My hosting experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their low-cost dedicated hosting services. Contact Hostingsource.com team directly if you need to consult with experts.

Like this package: 2 x XEON E5 2670v3, 24 Cores – 2.3GHz 30MB, RAM: 192GB, 6 x 2TB SSD, Price - $329/mo - 1st month price - $164.5.

• Pretty good dedicated servers you can get from Neironvps.com provider. The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.

• DediRockDediRock Member, Provider
    Hi, Gomarry said:
    Any ideas?

Hi, Gomarry, considering the features, support, and pricing of each provider against your specific needs is key. If you're interested in other possibilities, I’d be happy to share how our services could be a good fit. 
    DediRock is an industry leading web hosting provider, with strategic servers located all across the United States.

• I vote for hostingsource.com.
    They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Try out MyResellerHome, for the best shared hosting plans. Our web hosting plan starts at $2/m. It includes features like 24/7 customer support, free site migration, free setup, free website builder, and more. For more information, please visit our website.