LetHostTalk
Stable server provider ... what should I do? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Stable server provider ... what should I do?

Should I use a server from canspace.ca or legionbox.com?
I plan to host  a heavy web site.

Comments

• GreenhostGreenhost Member, Provider
     Canspace.ca may also be a good option, but Legionbox.com seems to be better suited for hosting heavy websites. Be sure to compare the features and pricing of both providers before making a decision.

█ [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]

█ [Cloud  > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]

█ [One tree per customer]

• Have a look at
    They have a good batch of instantly delivered servers there.

• GomarryGomarry Member
    Сheck out plans from allwebhost.com and profvds.com.
    They’re a godsend, worth every penny.

• I’m very happy and proud that I run web sites with Regvps.com dedicated hosting. We have not noticed any downtime or email issues and they are always sending message about new and upgraded features they add to the standard packages.

• I'm impressed with the folks at GTHost.com - They provide the information, services and tools for users to really work with a website and to develop it properly. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.

Try their https://gthost.com/instant-servers

• So I am still very happy with HostSailor.com Hosting Services. Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.

No Contracts or Hidden Fees. They also offer free hosting account you can easily upgrade to a paid plan from your control panel.

• I think you should check as many options as possible. I would recommend you checking this https://allwebhost.com/dedicated-servers/
    They have a lot of good servers.
  • Navicosoft_TechNavicosoft_Tech Member, Provider
    To help you make a decision between **CanSpace.ca** and **LegionBox.com** for hosting a heavy website, let’s look at both providers:

### **CanSpace.ca**
    #### Overview:
    - **Reputation**: CanSpace is a Canadian web hosting provider with a solid reputation for reliable services. They primarily focus on Canadian businesses and offer a range of services, including shared hosting, VPS, and dedicated servers.
    - **Performance**: Known for good performance and reliability, especially for users based in Canada. They offer data centers in Canada, which can be a benefit for local SEO and faster page loads for Canadian visitors.
    - **Support**: CanSpace provides 24/7 support with a good reputation for responsive customer service. They focus on high uptime guarantees, which is crucial for a heavy website.
    - **Features**:
      - High-speed SSD storage.
      - Free SSL certificates.
      - Easy scalability from shared to VPS or dedicated servers.
      - Backup options and DDoS protection.

#### Pros:
    - Strong Canadian presence, which is good for local traffic and data compliance (if applicable).
    - Reliable and secure hosting with a focus on uptime and customer support.
    - Good scalability options if you start with VPS or shared and eventually move to dedicated hosting.

#### Cons:
    - Prices can be higher compared to some other international providers.
    - Data centers are primarily in Canada, which might not be ideal if your audience is global.

---

### **LegionBox.com**
    #### Overview:
    - **Reputation**: LegionBox is a lesser-known hosting provider, which offers VPS and dedicated server solutions. They are more budget-focused, catering to users looking for cost-effective solutions.
    - **Performance**: Their offerings are generally regarded as good for the price, but not as performance-optimized as premium hosts. Some reviews highlight issues with server reliability and customer support responsiveness.
    - **Support**: Customer support can be a hit or miss, with reports of slower response times for critical issues.
    - **Features**:
      - VPS and dedicated servers with SSD storage.
      - Full root access, providing flexibility in server management.
      - Customizable configurations based on your needs.

#### Pros:
    - Affordable pricing for VPS and dedicated servers.
    - Global reach with multiple data center locations, which might be a benefit if your traffic is international.
    - Customizability and flexibility for managing resources.

#### Cons:
    - Mixed reviews on performance and support, which could be an issue for a heavy website requiring consistent uptime and speed.
    - Less of a track record compared to more established providers, so it might be riskier for mission-critical sites.

---

### **Comparison and Recommendation**
    - **CanSpace.ca**:
      - Best for a **Canadian-based audience** or if you require **top-notch reliability and uptime**.
      - If your website has **heavy traffic and requires stability**, CanSpace is a safer option. Their **customer support** is more reliable, which is critical for a heavy website.

- **LegionBox.com**:
      - Best for those seeking a more **budget-friendly** option with **international reach**. However, the **performance and support** may not be as strong as CanSpace, which could lead to issues if your website is resource-heavy.
      - If cost is a primary concern and you're comfortable with handling some potential performance trade-offs, it could be considered, but **reliability** might be a concern.

### Final Verdict:
    - For a **heavy website** where **reliability and performance** are critical, I recommend going with **CanSpace.ca** due to its stronger reputation, support, and reliability—especially if you anticipate a large user base or heavy resource usage.
    - **LegionBox** may be an option if budget is the main constraint and you're comfortable with potential trade-offs in support and performance.

Navicosoft.com
    Navicosoft.com.au
    Navicosoft.co.uk
  • myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    While choosing web hosting services you should look for features like 24/7 live customer support, domain name, web designing service, uptime guarantee, SSL, DDoS attack protection and more.