LetHostTalk
Best shared hosting provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best shared hosting provider ...

Is that libertyvps.net or allwebhost.com?
I mean the best shared hosting provider ...

Comments

• ITivan80ITivan80 Member, Provider
    Depends what are you looking for in the physical server and services. 
  • Think webhost.pro webhost will serve your demands on the most favorable terms. Almost all the time the answers come fast and on target and in a friendly manner. When there's confusion, the guys are still conscientious and solid!

• Very happy. The kind of host i've been looking for a long time. Support is A++! Libertyvps.net has been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.

• nisha_bulltennisha_bullten Member, Provider
    For shared hosting, SiteGround is highly recommended for its speed and customer support. Bluehost is another popular choice, especially for WordPress users. If you're looking for strong performance, A2 Hosting is also great. All three offer solid uptime and reliable service, so pick based on your needs!
  • My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with Allwebhost.com web host. My previous host charged my credit card for renewal and the site disappeared. I have never had a single problem with them and highly recommend then to both beginners and experts alike.