LetHostTalk
Right VPS for hosting a blog ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right VPS for hosting a blog ...

Should I use a VPS from allwebhost.com or surfhosting.co for hosting a blog?
What do you think?

Comments

• Get VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server-promo/

• I was impressed and will definitely use GTHost.com vps hosting provider if they are competitive on price. Signing up was easy.  2 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 80GB, Traffic 16TB - $15/mo. Enterprise Data Centers, Fully Redundant Power Feeds (A+B).

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    If you are looking for a reliable VPS hosting service, there are several key aspects to consider. For example, regular backups are important to ensure security and stability. With some providers, such as hostpro.com, daily backups help to quickly restore data in case of unforeseen problems, such as hacking or damage. In addition, technical support that is available 24/7 can be a strong argument. This means that you will always have someone to contact in case of any questions or problems, which is an important advantage.
  • I'd also recommend GTHost.com cheap vps solutions. They don’t block such clients for failure to pay on time, they can give more hosting for free or for cheap, they can assemble custom servers, and if there is a queue for a certain model, then they are the first to receive it. That is, there is a waiting list.

This one is my favorite: 4 CPU, 8GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 160GB, Traffic 16TB - $20/mo.

• ASQ_hashingASQ_hashing Member, Provider
    It actually depends how much traffic you are expecting, and off course location of data center should be considered.
  • The mentioned companies - allwebhost.com as well as surfhosting.co - are worth trying due to their unparalleled services.
     Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

• nisha_bulltennisha_bullten Member, Provider
    The right VPS hosting for your blog will depend on the traffic, type of content, and future growth plans. A VPS with 2 GB of RAM, 1 or 2 CPU cores, and 20-50 GB of SSD storage will usually be sufficient for a small- to medium-sized blog. This setup provides better performance and control than shared hosting.
  • If you're looking for a Linux and Windows VPS hosting provider to sign up with, consider BodHOST. They offer reliable, secure, customizable VPS services catering to various website needs. With BodHOST, you can expect exceptional performance, scalability, and 24/7 customer support to ensure your online presence thrives. Signing up with BodHOST will give you a solid foundation to successfully build and grow your website.