LetHostTalk
Recommendation for hosting? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Recommendation for hosting?

Need a single cpanel hosting.
Some important features I needed:
1.Auto backup keeping and restoration period should minimum 7days.
2. Server performance and speed very important, no compromise with it.
3. Security
4. finally after sales support guarantee.
This is for our client of a Enterprise software. Very rare traffic will hit the application. Only 20/25 staff will use it.
Do you think Hostingwalay.pk is good? Any comments on them? Alternatives for comparison?

Comments

• I'd draw your attention to accounts from surfhosting.co and planethoster.com as their plans are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
    The staff is very knowledgeable, patient and fast.
    The best web hosting companies for sure.

• GreenhostGreenhost Member, Provider
    Maekfee said:
    Need a single cpanel hosting.
    Some important features I needed:
    1.Auto backup keeping and restoration period should minimum 7days.
    2. Server performance and speed very important, no compromise with it.
    3. Security
    4. finally after sales support guarantee.
    This is for our client of a Enterprise software. Very rare traffic will hit the application. Only 20/25 staff will use it.
    Do you think Hostingwalay.pk is good? Any comments on them? Alternatives for comparison?
    If you would like, we can help you, the first 6 months will only cost you $1 and you can test during this time.

█ [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]

█ [Cloud  > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]

█ [One tree per customer]

• I have all my websites hosted with hostingwalay.pk shared hosting and have since the beginning of 2024. Not only does Host-ed have very fast and reliable services! Their Support has always been top notch. On top of reliable and fast servers. The hardware is the latest in cpu's.

Nodes are not overloaded and best of all they will work with you.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers provides Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting services, offering you exclusive control and resources for your website or application. With a dedicated server, you can enjoy enhanced performance, security, and customization options, as you do not share the physical server with other users. This hosting solution is particularly suitable for businesses requiring high-level resource allocation, data privacy, and tailored configurations for optimal performance. Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code EASTER55.
  • Deals from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com can be quite right for you. 
    Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability. 

• HortHort Member
    Accounts from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
    I love them because pricing is transparent and their teams are very helpful. Highly recommend.

• HotaddonHotaddon Member, Provider
    What is your budget? Are you looking for a personal website hosting or multiple?

Host Addon | Premium Hosting Services
    ¦| Dedicated Servers | Premium Cloud Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | SSL | Domains

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    When choosing a VPS hosting service, I paid attention to various aspects, and among others, I was interested in hostpro.com. Many users praised them for their excellent technical support, which is available 24/7, and I personally saw it for myself. Another pleasant surprise was the automatic daily backups - it makes life much easier when you know that your data is safe, even if something goes wrong. Perhaps you should pay attention to this option if you are looking for stability and reliability.
  • Services from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
    I've been having issues with many providers until I found these ones.
    First great surprise : Everything you see on their website is true, real, not sugarcoated.
    Second great surprise : Their customer support is incredibly efficient.
    And third great surprise : The websites load fast, and are reliable.
    I would definitely recommend.