LetHostTalk
Any good discounted host with servers in Pakistan? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Any good discounted host with servers in Pakistan?

Looking for Pakistan hosting with 30 gbs of SSD
So, what places can you recommend me to look at?
I've already found HostingWalay.pk upto 25% OFF hosting special, but know nothing about them, however they perfectly meet my demands.
They have servers in Pakistan. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

Comments

• Navicosoft_TechNavicosoft_Tech Member, Provider
    If you're considering hosting services with servers in Pakistan, **Navicosoft** is a reliable option to explore. They offer various hosting plans, including SSD storage, and have a reputation for good customer support and performance. Navicosoft is well-known in the Pakistani market, and they provide a range of services, including web hosting, VPS hosting, and domain registration.

Regarding HostingWalay.pk, it’s a relatively new player in the hosting market. They do offer competitive pricing and features like SSD storage, which meets your demands. However, as with any hosting service, it's crucial to check reviews and testimonials to gauge their reliability. You can look for customer reviews on platforms like Trustpilot, social media, or web hosting forums. Additionally, reaching out to their customer service with specific questions can give you a sense of their responsiveness and reliability.

If reliability and customer support are critical for your needs, Navicosoft might be a safer bet, given their established presence and positive reputation in the market.