LetHostTalk
Low cost VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Low cost VPS to sign up with ...

Low cost VPS deals from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Comments

• First, it depends on your website traffic. If your website is new then you can go for rockhoster.com with the basic plan.
  • I noticed the price was miles more competitive and the switch was really easy. HostingSource.com customer services is excellent. The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.

I'm very happy with their customer service, definitely recommend!
  • I am really glad that my site is hosted by Hostingsource.com US web host because they conquered this good rating when they have helped and solved some problems which occurred during the purchase and payment. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
  • VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com can be the best options for you.
    Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    Well, it happened so that I signed up with HostingSource about eight months ago, because I had a long nightmare period with another host and while dealing with this ssd web host, I immediately got to know that I had made the right choice.
  • GomarryGomarry Member
    edited May 2020
    I want to say that hostingsource.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, panamaserver.com can be suitable for all your demands as plans are full-featured and low cost.
    Both companies are reliable, decent and trustworthy.
  • AcehostAcehost Member
    Find one with Great Support and Great up time. Great Customer support goes along way
  • RuskinFRuskinF Member
    Try Apps4Rent and CloudDesktopOnline. They are better providers and they stand out because of their reliable and efficient service. No other comes near to them in case of end-user support.
    They are available 24*7 to solve any issues that you get.