LetHostTalk
Trustworthy server provider — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Trustworthy server provider

Should I use a trustworthy server from hostnamaste.com or swisslayer.com as I intend to host a blog?

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers is offering a special sale on their fully managed VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time, you can enjoy a discount of 50% off your purchase by using the code VPS50 at checkout. This is a great opportunity to upgrade your website's performance and reliability without breaking the bank. With OwnWebServers' high-quality hardware, advanced networking infrastructure, and 24/7 support, you can trust that your dedicated server will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Our technical support available for 24/7 for you, call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member

Really cool experience. Hostnamaste.com is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before. Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.

• Give vote for Swisslayer.com servers. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.

I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.

• Give vote for Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting solutions. ODual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 16GB, 400GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $49.99/mo. Instant Server Setup as soon as Payment has been Passed.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our shared hosting plans start at $2 per month. It includes services like affordable domain, 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unlimited bandwidth, cPanel/Plesk, and more. For more details, please visit our website.
  • HotaddonHotaddon Member, Provider
    This forum has a very good offers section, you can choose from there. You can compare the prices and get a better deal :)

Host Addon | Premium Hosting Services
    ¦| Dedicated Servers | Premium Cloud Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | SSL | Domains