LetHostTalk
netshop-isp.com.cy vs legionbox.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

netshop-isp.com.cy vs legionbox.com

Which server should I sign up with - netshop-isp.com.cy or legionbox.com?

Comments

• mariavasonskaya93mariavasonskaya93 Member, Provider
    I advise you to pay attention to providers that use the latest technologies, such as SSD or NVMe disks, because they ensure high website speed. Technical support is also an important aspect. Personally, I found hostpro.com to be very reliable in this regard. Their tech support always responds promptly and helps to resolve any issues. However, everyone has their own needs, so choose carefully to find the best option for your project.
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    The best thing about NetShop-isp.com.cy is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt. At the same time, when you have any questions, you can just send a message or a ticket to the support staff and within a few minutes you would get the right reply back.

• I've been with these awesome folks for over 2,5 years.

In fact, I was so satisfied with this host, our business now has a number of dedicated servers and different hosting accounts with NetShop Isp, and everything continues to be smooth. Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful.

• Well, netshop-isp.com.cy is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down. The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.