LetHostTalk
Good web host in Canada please? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Good web host in Canada please?

I would like to get web hosting. Linux.
+ need to register .COM and .CA domains (2 domains).
Do you know anything about Canspace.ca and QHoster.com hosting services ?
Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

Comments

• As I refer to both the hosting services if you want a cheap hosting for your website you can go for QHoster.com. But if you are ready to invest more amount I would recommend going for Canspace.ca you will get better speed and support from them.
  • Discounts for all QHoster.com hosting and all VPS plans and Comodo Positive SSL certificate: QHSPRING33 - Recurring 33% OFF! (applies to any billing cycle). It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    Personally I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service. QHoster is a reliable and trustworthy host, so I suppose I will continue to deal with this decent cPanel web host with servers in Canada.
  • Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    If you are looking for the Dedicated Server Canada then you should you can search on the internet. There are lots of opportunities for your business. Many web hosting providers provide the Cheap Dedicated Server in Canada So you can choose the best provider for your website. I suggest you Serverwala Data Center, it is the most trustworthy web hosting provider. Servewala is the leading company that provides their Dedicated and VPS Server around the whole world. You can purchase you a Dedicated Server in Canada with many benefits and offers. They provide 24*7 Client Suppor, Full Root Access, High Speed, With SSD, Up-Time, Full disk space, High traffic range, Advanced Security, Best IP-Latency, Custom Configurations Server, and many more.