LetHostTalk
Stable server providr at modest rates ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Stable server providr at modest rates ...

Servers from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are very attractive for me and I am in two minds which way is better to go and why? Any ideas?

Comments

• RootballRootball Member

Several friends have moved their business sites to Regvps.com dedicated servers and I plan to move my primary corporate web site to them soon as well. They’re very polite and patient when I made a bunch of mistakes (on my part, of course) with signing up and whatnot.           

• david007david007 Member
    bodHOST, we offer a range of the best-dedicated server hosting solutions that can be deployed in our state-of-the-art data centers located in both Canada and the USA. Our data centers are strategically placed to provide low latency and fast connectivity to users in North America, making them an ideal choice for businesses looking to serve this region. With advanced security measures, redundant power and cooling systems, and high-speed network connectivity, our data centers provide a reliable and secure environment for your dedicated servers.
  • rockoloprockolop Member

With numerous websites hosted at NetShop-isp.com.cy web host, I have had no down time to speak of and if I have any questions or need extra support they are always super quick to respond. Highly recommend. The hosting support is superior. Chat answers. Support phone answers withing a reasonable amount of time.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    Why not give Hostnamaste.com servers a try?
    Frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful. The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!