LetHostTalk
Need your advice ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need your advice ...

I need a right account for hosting a blog and two hosts are in my mind: hostsailor.com and swisslayer.com, so which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• GreenhostGreenhost Member, Provider
    Both HostSailor and Swisslayer are reputable hosting providers, but the best choice for you ultimately depends on your individual needs and preferences.

█ [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]

█ [Cloud  > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]

█ [One tree per customer]

• It is hard to say a lot about Swisslayer.com because they have never been a problem. Their uptime is never an issue. Sales and support staff are amazing, I've had a few queries that needed to be addressed and every time they've given a concise answer and been very polite.

Recommend their DMCA-free streaming servers.

• RootballRootball Member

I have designed a fair few websites and have always gone with Profvds.com for the hosting: to this date, and I'm sure for many more years, the service has been fantastic without doubt. Up-to-date php configuration, regularly updated MySQL version, and best of all, superb customer service on msn and skype.

• Very happy with GTHost.com cheap vps and would not hesitate to recommend them. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. By bringing all of the domains together, I can easily manage them. I feel that this package is well-suited for all individuals and any size of business.

• CloudblastCloudblast Member, Provider
    Seems like they are both very known and active since long, therefore it is just a personal preference or a budget choice.