LetHostTalk
US dedicated servers? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

US dedicated servers?

Hello,
would like to find the best place for US dedicated servers.
Require 1048 gbs of ssd, 16 gbs of ram. cPanel, plesk or vesta? What do you prefer and why?
Any info on GTHost.com server hosting solutions? Are they good? Other places?

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers provides Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting services, offering you exclusive control and resources for your website or application. With a dedicated server, you can enjoy enhanced performance, security, and customization options, as you do not share the physical server with other users. This hosting solution is particularly suitable for businesses requiring high-level resource allocation, data privacy, and tailored configurations for optimal performance.

• MyWebSMyWebS Member
    Attractive servers are available from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
    Don't go anywhere else. You'll regret it.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member

When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. They helped me with everything I needed and now always send me emails with innovations and specials offers. GTHost.com server hosting is great. Recommended.

• Lots of features! I've been GTHost.com server hosting customer for over 8 months now, there attention to detail, great customer service and excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine.

• GomarryGomarry Member
    Have a look at servers from decent hosting companies: hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

• Navicosoft_TechNavicosoft_Tech Member, Provider
    For US dedicated servers with your specified requirements (1048 GB SSD, 16 GB RAM), here’s a comparison of various options:

### **Control Panel Preferences**
    - **cPanel**: Widely used, user-friendly, and highly compatible with many web hosting environments. It’s a robust choice with extensive features and support. However, it’s a paid option, and the cost can add up.
    - **Plesk**: Another popular choice, known for its flexibility and support for both Windows and Linux. It also offers a variety of features and can be easier to manage for users with mixed environments.
    - **Vesta**: A free and open-source control panel. It’s lightweight and suitable for users who prefer a cost-effective solution. It may lack some of the advanced features found in cPanel and Plesk but is generally sufficient for many hosting needs.

### **Dedicated Server Providers**

#### **1. **GTHost.com****
    - **Overview**: GTHost.com provides dedicated server hosting with customizable options. They are known for competitive pricing and a range of server configurations.
    - **Features**: They offer high-performance servers, including SSD options, and a variety of control panel choices.
    - **Reputation**: Generally positive reviews, with users noting good performance and customer support. It’s worth checking recent feedback to confirm their service quality.

#### **2. **Other Providers to Consider****
    - **InMotion Hosting**: Offers high-performance dedicated servers with customizable configurations. They provide good customer support and reliable uptime.
    - **Liquid Web**: Known for premium dedicated servers with excellent performance and robust support. They offer extensive options for storage and memory.
    - **HostGator**: Provides a range of dedicated server plans, including those with SSD storage. They offer various control panel options and good customer support.
    - **SiteGround**: Offers high-quality dedicated servers with a focus on performance and support. They provide SSD storage and various management options.

### **Summary**
    - **cPanel**: Preferred for its extensive features and ease of use but comes with a cost.
    - **Plesk**: Good for both Windows and Linux environments and offers flexibility.
    - **Vesta**: Cost-effective and lightweight, suitable if you prefer a free option.

### **Regarding Navicosoft**
    Navicosoft is a hosting provider that offers various solutions including dedicated servers. Here’s an overview:

- **Service Offerings**: Includes dedicated servers, VPS, shared hosting, and cloud hosting.
    - **Performance**: Known for reliable uptime and good performance. They emphasize high availability and speed.
    - **Support**: Provides 24/7 support through multiple channels including live chat and email.
    - **Pricing**: Competitive pricing with flexible plans and additional features like SSL certificates and backups.
    - **Reputation**: Generally positive feedback on service quality and support, but checking recent reviews is recommended.

In conclusion, choose the control panel that best fits your needs and budget, and consider GTHost.com along with other reputable providers like InMotion Hosting, Liquid Web, HostGator, and SiteGround for your dedicated server requirements.

navicosoft.com
    navicosoft.co.uk
    navicosoft.com.au