LetHostTalk
Reliable DMCA-free streaming servers — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Reliable DMCA-free streaming servers

MyWebSMyWebS Member
edited June 4 in General Talks
I wonder if DMCA-free streaming servers from swisslayer.com are reliable enough to sign up with? 

Comments

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member

Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget! Swisslayer.com is 5-star hosting service. I am glad to deal with them. Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway.

• rockoloprockolop Member
    edited June 26
    Also try hostingsource.com Dedicated server - 50% first month discount: https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/

• Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. System is fully automated and they accept the following payments methods but not limited to Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Bank Wire.

Give Swisslayer.com a try. You'll be pleased.

• ITivan80ITivan80 Member, Provider
    You may want to go offshore for this service. As there is a lot of copyright issues in US and other countries as well. 
  • david007david007 Member

bodHOST offers some of the most competitively priced affordable VPS hosting solutions in the market, delivering high performance and reliability at a low cost. With flexible plans starting at just a few monthly dollars, bodHOST ensures that even budget-conscious users can benefit from robust VPS hosting. Each plan has essential features such as SSD storage, full root access, and 24/7 customer support, making bodHOST an excellent choice for affordable, high-quality VPS hosting.

• GreenArrow99GreenArrow99 Member, Provider
    Hey I used ava.hosting before and they're dmca ignored.