LetHostTalk
VPS account to sign up with — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS account to sign up with

Comparing VPS deals from hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net, which plan would you buy and why?

Comments

• I migrated to Hostingsource.com from a very bad web host I had experience dealing with, and all I can say is it has fantastic infrastructure and support. Charges a lot for storage and data transfer. However if you have an application like mine where reliable consistent speed of a little data is important then this web host seems to be the very best one can do.

The servers, support and uptime is superb.

• MyWebSMyWebS Member
    edited June 4
    The TOP hosts are: libertyvps.net and legionbox.com. 
    Fantastic Service and quick support! The value for the price is definitely high up there! They are perfect for those with lower budgets, and higher budgets, and they focus on making the most of the technology that is being used for the website.

• For me, Regvps.com solutions work fine. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable.
  • RootballRootball Member
    I know exmasters.com vps service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.
  • Navicosoft_TechNavicosoft_Tech Member, Provider
    When comparing VPS deals from HostSailor.com and Owned-Networks.net, consider the following factors to determine which plan might be the best fit for you:

### **1. Pricing and Plans****
    - **HostSailor.com**: Known for competitive pricing, often with a range of plans catering to different needs. Check their VPS plans for details on costs and any promotional offers.
    - **Owned-Networks.net**: Typically offers a variety of pricing options. Evaluate their plans to see if they provide better value for similar or additional features.

### **2. Resource Allocation****
    - **HostSailor.com**: Offers various VPS configurations with customizable resources like CPU, RAM, and storage. Ensure the plans meet your performance needs.
    - **Owned-Networks.net**: Provides different VPS plans with varying resource allocations. Verify that their offerings align with your requirements for power and capacity.

### **3. Performance and Reliability****
    - **HostSailor.com**: Generally has a good reputation for performance and uptime. Check their uptime guarantee and performance metrics to assess reliability.
    - **Owned-Networks.net**: Known for solid performance and high uptime guarantees. Review recent user feedback to confirm their reliability.

### **4. Support and Customer Service****
    - **HostSailor.com**: Offers 24/7 support through various channels like live chat and ticketing. Evaluate their support quality based on user reviews and response times.
    - **Owned-Networks.net**: Also provides 24/7 customer support. Assess their support reputation to ensure you’ll receive timely assistance if needed.

### **5. Additional Features****
    - **HostSailor.com**: May include features like free backups, security options, and management tools. Check the specifics of their VPS plans for these additional benefits.
    - **Owned-Networks.net**: Often includes extra features such as DDoS protection and customizable control panels. Confirm which features are included and if they meet your needs.

### **6. User Reviews and Reputation****
    - **HostSailor.com**: Research recent user reviews to gauge overall satisfaction and identify any common issues.
    - **Owned-Networks.net**: Look for user feedback to understand their reputation and the quality of service.

### **Summary**
    - **HostSailor.com**: Might be a good choice if you’re looking for competitive pricing with customizable options and solid performance.
    - **Owned-Networks.net**: Could be preferable if you need additional features and reliable performance with strong customer support.

### **Regarding Navicosoft**
    Navicosoft is a hosting provider offering a range of services, including VPS. Here’s a brief overview:

- **Service Offerings**: Includes shared hosting, VPS, dedicated servers, and cloud hosting.
    - **Performance**: Known for reliable uptime and good performance. They emphasize high availability and fast speeds.
    - **Support**: Provides 24/7 customer support via various channels, including live chat and email.
    - **Pricing**: Offers competitive pricing with flexible plans. They often include additional features like SSL certificates and backups.
    - **Reputation**: Generally positive feedback on service quality and support, but it’s useful to check recent reviews for up-to-date information.

Navicosoft could be another option to consider alongside HostSailor.com and Owned-Networks.net, depending on your specific needs and preferences.

navicosoft.com
    navicosoft.co.uk
    navicosoft.com.au