LetHostTalk
I need #1 web host in Australia — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

I need #1 web host in Australia

I need #1 web host in Australia, I would like to get shared web hosting account: 15 gbs of disk space, Linux.
What can you say about vpsblocks.com.au web hosting services?
How are their server hosting solutions?

Any fresh discounts or promos offered by them?

Comments

• I like vpsblocks.com.au and their VPS hosting in Australia. They are offering special now: 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF - The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
  • The best VPS providers are: QHoster.com and Hosting.uk.
    They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.
  • They are also offering 30% OFF FIRST ANNUAL - 30% off your first annual or semi-annual payment. You can save hundreds. Code: VPSHOST30

It is cool web host - their processors give really faster speed than I have ever had before. Vpsblocks.com.au is great Australian web host.
  • Accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.
  • I'd say they are friendly people, have good service, good value for money and only minor flaws. Vpsblocks.com.au is always more than happy to negotiate what your account will have - for example same price for half the space and double the bandwidth if this is what you require.
  • You can trust Vpsblocks.com.au hosting. The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends. The Technical Support Team gave excellent solution, accurately and rapidly.